- The Say-Do Gap is a disconnect when organizations fail to align their behaviors with their stated belief.
- The Say-Do Gap’s consequences can damage trust, credibility, and reputation.
- Factors contributing to the Gap include the complexity of issues, resource constraints, and conflicting priorities.
- To identify the Say-Do Gap, brands can conduct comprehensive audits across key areas: sales and marketing, product development, customer experience, employee experience, and social good initiatives.
- Bridging the Say-Do Gap requires authenticity, transparency, and internal alignment.
- Consistent messaging, employee empowerment, accountability, and collaboration are essential in closing the Gap.
- Bridging the Gap is an ongoing process that requires continuous evaluation, feedback, and improvement.
- By closing the Say-Do Gap, brands can build trust, strengthen relationships, and demonstrate their commitment to their beliefs and values.