BLVR is an independent creative agency that empowers brands to
fearlessly live out their beliefs.
In today’s world, it’s not enough to simply say you stand for something. Your actions have to align with your convictions. We build brands that stay true to what they believe, no matter what the cost. They are bold and generous. They lead culture, instill belonging, and ignite movements. They use their power to drive people to change.
We are a team of strategists, storytellers, artists, and innovators who believe in using our creativity for the greater good. And we’re looking for other driven, smart, creative, kind people who believe as we do.
At BLVR, you’ll be part of a diverse team committed to growth as much as each other. You’ll create some of the best work of your career with a team that genuinely cares about your well-being. And you’ll play a key role in taking BLVR further than we’ve been before. Join our mission and use your creativity to create meaningful change in the world.
Are you ready?
As the Account Coordinator, you are a critical part of the Brand Development team. You are the administrative back bone that enables your team to function. You bring strong organizational skills and a great attitude to your role. You take initiative with your work and operate three steps ahead to anticipate the support the team will need. You are reliable and obsessed with delivering work on time and on budget. In essence, things don’t fall down on your watch.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works directly with Account Managers and Project Coordinators
- Supports Account Director and CEO as needed
- Interfaces with client on an as-needed basis
- Ensures server is always up to date, orderly and automatically saving down all files (from creative briefs, brand presentations, recaps, internal debriefs, etc.)
- Maintains strong communication with internal teams to ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Helps manage, train, and support interns
- Provides general support (project and administration) to the account team
- Communicates job status to everyone on the team (incl. other departments as needed)
- Helps plan and organize all team and client meetings (i.e. booking rooms, confirming attendees, organizing catering, equipment, etc.)
- Assists in preparing of briefs, timelines, status documents, and more
- Assists in researching competitors, trends and brand information, helps prepare brand workshop stimulus
- Assist with the teams project schedules, budgets and resources to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Social media community management (i.e. responding to comments and inquiries received on BLVR and client social media pages)
- Researches and updates team on competitive activity
Skills and Qualifications
- Education: BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- A minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of account service or administrative support experience; internship experience will be considered
- Good working knowledge of creative production process and marketing to include print and digital
- Highly detailed oriented and organized with keen ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, often under tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with ability to be very flexible
- Tenacious, with excellent follow up skills
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Client service oriented with honed diplomacy skills, outgoing and strong personality
- Positive, can-do attitude throughout all tasks big and small
- Proactive and inquisitive demeanor
- Organized, detail-oriented, and thorough
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Understands how to prioritize tasks across multiple projects
- Meeting preparedness and ability to troubleshoot issues effectively
- Eager to learn & take on new responsibilities; looks for opportunities to support team and business wherever possible
- Proactively seeks solutions to problems, but knows when to ask for help/guidance
Our Cultural Requirements
We are passionate about our culture; cultivating and protecting it is non-negotiable. When seeking to add to our BLVR family, a cultural fit is just as important as the skillsets and education an individual possesses.
- We are aware that our behavior speaks to what we believe
- We are authentic, understanding, and reliable
- We are driven to help others
- We always think big
- We are willing to be vulnerable
- We have passion and compassion
- We value diversity in people and thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes
- We are proactive, requiring little direction to take action
- We are committed to helping each other develop personally and professionally
- We love coffee, eating meals together, and a good party
- We are passionate about the work we do and the people we serve
Benefits of working at BLVR
BLVR is a great place to work and we’re determined to constantly make it better.
The benefits of joining our team are vast. Here are a few:
Make A Difference
We love to support great causes and help others who are in need. We provide opportunities for team members to get involved and make an impact.
To enhance the quality of life of our team members, we offer company-sponsored health, dental, and vision benefits.
We support families and offer flexible work schedules to ensure that team members with kids always excel in their primary role—being an amazing parent.
We like to have fun at BLVR. Bocce Ball competitions, monthly chef-catered meals, and baking competitions are just some of the fun times we enjoy together.
We offer a competitive salary, a 2% annual cost of living salary increase, and bonus opportunities.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off for all major holidays and 10 days personal leave time (first year) with 1 additional day added for each year of employment.
To help you get ready for life after work, we have a company sponsored 401k plan.
A Place To Grow
We love to invest in your development because when you grow, BLVR grows with you. Want to take a course or attend a conference—it’s on us.
The Best Gear
What computer setup do you prefer…laptop or desktop? Choose the gear that will equip you to make the greatest impact.