BLVR is an independent creative agency that empowers brands to
fearlessly live out their beliefs.
In today’s world, it’s not enough to simply say you stand for something. Your actions have to align with your convictions. We build brands that stay true to what they believe, no matter what the cost. They are bold and generous. They lead culture, instill belonging, and ignite movements. They use their power to drive people to change.
We are a team of strategists, storytellers, artists, and innovators who believe in using our creativity for the greater good. And we’re looking for other driven, smart, creative, kind people who believe as we do.
At BLVR, you’ll be part of a diverse team committed to growth as much as each other. You’ll create some of the best work of your career with a team that genuinely cares about your well-being. And you’ll play a key role in taking BLVR further than we’ve been before. Join our mission and use your creativity to create meaningful change in the world.
Are you ready?
Do you love posting articles on a blog and then promoting the article through a variety of different channels? Do you love following interesting brands and have a pulse on what’s
the latest trends in branding and marketing industry? We’re looking for an enthusiastic,
goal-oriented intern, who is hungry to learn and excited to work in a variety of different platforms to help grow the BLVR brand. This position allows you to play a critical role as
you work with members of our Sales & Marketing team to help BLVR win new deals and promote the agency globally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the sales & marketing team
- Work in conjunction with the account, strategy, creative and digital teams
- Help execute on the BLVR Marketing Plan and Calendar
- Provide competitive research and analysis support
- Research blogs, media outlets, PR activity, marketing efforts, etc.
- Participate in ideation sessions
- Monitor community forums for client opportunities and engagement
- Assists with new business efforts by supporting teams project schedules,
budgets and resources
- Able to multitask with several projects and meet deadlines
- Professional attitude in a fast-moving environment
- Work independently and in a group environment
- 15–20 hours per week, Monday through Friday (flexibility on hours)
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be a junior or senior in college
- Education: High School Diploma
- Extremely comfortable navigating the Mac OS
- Superior attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work extremely efficiently
- Well organized
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be punctual and reliable
What We Offer
- Unpaid internship, school credit
- A collaborative work environment as an extension of our team.
- Access to innovative, creative projects with clients who create change
for the good of the world
- Internship kickoff discussion to review goals and to tailor a unique experience
- A team of people who work smart and play hard
What others have to say
“I think one of the more beneficial aspects of my internship was the ability to work underboth strategists with their own styles and approaches to work. From a career perspective, it will only serve me well to be exposed to different ways of thinking, processes, choices and perspectives.”
– Zander C.
“I am infinitely grateful for the opportunity to have me at BLVR. It was honestly an amazing experience. The internship broadened my real world experience and helped me develop and hone my design skills.” Cristina B. “Amazing talent and work ethic from all employees along with transparent leadership – the CEO and COO are invested in their people, growth, and making it a great place to work.”
– Cristina B.
“My experience as an intern at BLVR was amazing. The work I was given and the projects I helped with were valuable, challenging (in the best way), and purposeful. Everyone in the office was helpful and encouraging. They truly made me feel like a part of the team!”
– Abby H.
”One of the things that I appreciated the most about my experience at BLVR is that I felt part of the team since day one. Everyone is so welcoming and wants to see you grow. I was always pushed to step out of my comfort zone, so there wasn’t a single day where I was stuck doing insignificant tasks.”
– Angela V