BLVR is an independent creative agency that empowers brands to fearlessly live out their beliefs.
In today’s world, it’s not enough to simply say you stand for something. Your actions have to align with your convictions. We build brands that stay true to what they believe, no matter what the cost. They are bold and generous. They lead culture, instill belonging, and ignite movements. They use their power to drive people to change.
We are a team of strategists, storytellers, artists, and innovators who believe in using our creativity for the greater good. And we’re looking for other driven, smart, creative, kind people who believe as we do.
At BLVR, you’ll be part of a diverse team committed to growth as much as each other. You’ll create some of the best work of your career with a team that genuinely cares about your well-being. And you’ll play a key role in taking BLVR further than we’ve been before. Join our mission and use your creativity to create meaningful change in the world.
Are you ready?
We’re looking for a Copywriter who shares our passion for ideas, art, and culture. You’re fluent in concepting and collaborating, you have a passion for bringing ideas to life. You’re comfortable presenting concepts to clients and your ideas are fresh, strategic and on brand. You work with partners across the creative team to turn strategic insight into compelling, creative, and actionable ideas that can live across all print and digital. You are a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, with a natural aptitude for collaboration. With attention to detail, the Copywriter is responsible for using his/her writing and referencing skills, conceptual ability, and strategic thinking to enhance BLVR’s communications offering to clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own and lead multiple projects throughout the agency
- You bring positivity and creative energy to the team
- Collaborate and work closely with the creative team
- Work with designers, producers, account managers and strategists to ensure creative hits the brief
- Write and/or concept a full-blown 360 campaign as easily as they can a TV spot, an immersive digital experience, a radio, a digital banner, or an original print ad
- Use copy to bring ideas to life, and approaches projects with rational and innovative mind-sets
- You are tapped into culture, bringing fresh thinking and aesthetics
- Demonstrate ability to accurately reference and annotate all work
- Continue to develop an understanding of market research to create test materials and be an effective research attendee
- Demonstrate high level of professional craftsmanship and superior writing skills
- Follow jobs from start-up through production
- Ensure all final products released are properly proofed and of superior quality
- Effectively present and clearly communicate creative concepts internally and feel comfortable participating in client meetings
- Ability to load balance and move from conceptual initiatives to fast turn copy
- Understanding brand goals, positioning, market, and potential competitors
- Ability to develop strong, clear, and creative copy for any brand vertical
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Seasoned copywriter with 2+ years of agency experience
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to create emotive, smart, creative, and clear copy
- Organized, detail and process-oriented with an ability to relentlessly follow-up in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A learner – always seeking to improve yourself, your team, and the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, and supportive communication and always thinking about how to help the greater team excel
- Share BLVRs heart for making a difference in the world
- $90,000 to $115,000
Our Cultural Requirements
We are passionate about our culture; cultivating and protecting it is non-negotiable. When seeking to add to our BLVR family, a cultural fit is just as important as the skillsets and education an individual possesses.
- We are aware that our behavior speaks to what we believe
- We are authentic, understanding, and reliable
- We are driven to help others
- We always think big
- We are willing to be vulnerable
- We have passion and compassion
- We value diversity in people and thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes
- We are proactive, requiring little direction to take action
- We are committed to helping each other develop personally and professionally
- We love coffee, eating meals together, and a good party
- We are passionate about the work we do and the people we serve
Benefits of working at BLVR
BLVR is a great place to work and we’re determined to constantly make it better.
The benefits of joining our team are vast. Here are a few:
Make A Difference
We love to support great causes and help others who are in need. We provide opportunities for team members to get involved and make an impact.
To enhance the quality of life of our team members, we offer company-sponsored health, dental, and vision benefits.
We support families and offer flexible work schedules to ensure that team members with kids always excel in their primary role—being an amazing parent.
We like to have fun at BLVR. Bocce Ball competitions, monthly chef-catered meals, and baking competitions are just some of the fun times we enjoy together.
We offer a competitive salary, a 2% annual cost of living salary increase, and bonus opportunities.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off for all major holidays and 10 days personal leave time (first year) with 1 additional day added for each year of employment.
To help you get ready for life after work, we have a company sponsored 401k plan.
A Place To Grow
We love to invest in your development because when you grow, BLVR grows with you. Want to take a course or attend a conference—it’s on us.
The Best Gear
What computer setup do you prefer…laptop or desktop? Choose the gear that will equip you to make the greatest impact.