BLVR is an independent creative agency that empowers brands to fearlessly live out their beliefs.
In today’s world, it’s not enough to simply say you stand for something. Your actions have to align with your convictions. We build brands that stay true to what they believe, no matter what the cost. They are bold and generous. They lead culture, instill belonging, and ignite movements. They use their power to drive people to change.
We are a team of strategists, storytellers, artists, and innovators who believe in using our creativity for the greater good. And we’re looking for other driven, smart, creative, kind people who believe as we do.
At BLVR, you’ll be part of a diverse team committed to growth as much as each other. You’ll create some of the best work of your career with a team that genuinely cares about your well-being. And you’ll play a key role in taking BLVR further than we’ve been before. Join our mission and use your creativity to create meaningful change in the world.
Are you ready?
Optimism – Optimism at BLVR, is the light that illuminates our journey. The resilient spirit navigates the storm, the creative zest that kindles innovation, and our shared dialogue of potentiality and hope. This optimism underpins the unshakeable belief that propels every Changemaker.
Fearlessness – At BLVR, fearlessness is more than a trait—it’s a binding pact. It’s the audacity to question the status quo, our readiness to venture into the unexplored, and our unwavering belief in our mission. Fearlessness is the quiet but potent fuel that fires up the engines of every Changemaker.
Change-making – At BLVR, change-making isn’t a goal—it’s our DNA. It’s our promise to make a lasting positive impact and our shared dream to reinvent the world through the power of belief-driven Changemakers.
We’re looking for a freelance social media manager to lead the organic and paid social media efforts for one of our largest, most exciting clients. This is a great opportunity for someone with extensive functional knowledge of social media platforms and best practices (particularly Instagram and Facebook), as well as a deep passion for spirits and sports, to help craft the social presence of an up-and-coming spirits brand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and deliver the organic and paid social media strategy that aligns with overall business and marketing objectives
- Define the overarching channel & content strategy for key platforms (Instagram & Facebook) to maximize audience growth and engagement
- Work with the brand team to develop monthly content calendars that translate brand strategy to social channels and achieve client’s growth objectives
- Lead community management efforts on Meta platforms, including inbound and outbound conversations
- Participate in creative brainstorms and ideation sessions and provide recommendations based on past performance and best practices
- Proactively surface new opportunities for the brand to drive engagement and growth across key social channels
- Ensure accurate and on-time posting of all content via native platforms and/or through scheduling tools
- Develop reporting cadence and format across all organic and paid social media efforts and present findings
- Ensure that reporting goes beyond simply reciting the metrics, but also includes an interpretation of their significance, along with actionable insights based on performance for optimizing content calendars, creative approach, media spend, etc.
Qualities and Qualifications
- You have a passion for staying on top of social media trends and best practices
- You also have the ability to push beyond the standard “what works” approach to social media and look for unique ways to activate on the larger brand strategy
- You take huge pride in the work you do and are hungry for growth
- You’re comfortable being adaptable and taking initiative
- You’re highly organized, manage your time effectively, and play close attention to all the details
- You have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience working in social media management and a thorough understanding of all social media best practices
- You have experience in and a deep passion for sports and the spirits industry
- You have the ability to create, manage and maintain relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not a requirement
- $35 – $40 p/hr, 30 – 40 hours p/wk
Our Cultural Requirements
We are passionate about our culture; cultivating and protecting it is non-negotiable. When seeking to add to our BLVR family, a cultural fit is just as important as the skillsets and education an individual possesses.
- We are aware that our behavior speaks to what we believe
- We are authentic, understanding, and reliable
- We are driven to help others
- We always think big
- We are willing to be vulnerable
- We have passion and compassion
- We value diversity in people and thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes
- We are proactive, requiring little direction to take action
- We are committed to helping each other develop personally and professionally
- We love coffee, eating meals together, and a good party
- We are passionate about the work we do and the people we serve