More than the cool work we do for our clients, more than industry accolades, the thing we’re most proud of is the community we’ve created at BLVR. You know this place is different the moment you walk in the door. The folks who make up the BLVR team are a special group. We care about one another, lift each other up, and always value person over position and even profit. Work and play are intertwined, which means we have fun together: happy hours, trips, workshops, special events, chef lunches, and a lot of laughing. Every day brings new challenges, and every day we work together to meet them.
At BLVR, hiring is our single most important act. When we make the decision to add to our family, we are methodical in our approach to guarantee we find the right fit. Our approach to hiring is thorough and intensive as we seek talented individuals who are humble, hungry, and smart. Make sure you bring your best to BLVR because we will bring our best to work each day for you.
Are you ready?
You play an important role at BLVR, working to achieve key client’s strategic brand objectives. You are dedicated to providing the utmost level of service. You establish strategies and manage the internal team to execute those strategies. You possess a strong work ethic, are a team player, problem-solver, and have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. A bachelor’s degree and five or more years of work experience in a brand and/or digital agency environment are required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day management of specific client accounts
- Plans, develops and executes marketing initiatives based on approved strategy and creative direction
- Manage project schedules, develop, and track budgets to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Ensures all work leaving the building is on brand and of the highest quality
- Proactively identifies and resolve problems throughout the project life-cycle
- Gain a thorough understanding of the client’s business and industry, becoming the “subject matter expert,” and lead the agency team in understanding and knowing this information and translating it into opportunity for the client and agency
- Be able to organize and map out the work needed to answer RFPs for the agency team and support other new business efforts
- Manage and mentor junior account executives and interns
Qualities and Qualifications
- Creative agency experience
- 5 years of account management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with the aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Lead a client rather than take orders
- A natural tendency toward enthusiasm, fresh thinking, and creative solutions
- A persuasive and confident approach to managing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; communicate early and often to make sure the key people are in the loop
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting client requirements
- Ability to plan and strategize
- A keen attention-to-detail and budgetary restraints
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Persuasive and polished presentations
- Effective team management capabilities
Our Culture is guided by our beliefs and built on our Code of Creation and our Code of Existence.
Our Code of Creation
is grounded in the idea that we are created for community, built for a purpose, and that each of us possesses unlimited creative potential.
1. We Are Family
Humanity is designed for community. For us, work is more than work. Our office is a place where we cultivate thriving relationships, share ideas, collaborate on projects, challenge one another, and deliver fantastic outcomes for our clients. We share life, carry each other’s burdens, learn and grow together. We may be a team of individuals, but we are more than this, we are a family. We understand that we’re each a part of something bigger. Love and support are paramount in BLVR’s mission beginning within the walls of our agency, within the relationships we are blessed with, radiating through us and out of us as we invest in the dreams of one another and our clients every day.
2. We Have Purpose
At BLVR, we understand God put us all here for a reason. The gifts each BLVR team member possesses are no accident, and each gifting has immense potential to impact the world in profound ways. When we live out our purpose we discover our individual and collective value, find more joy in what we do, and our capacity for positively impacting the world around us is magnified. When we bring our gifts together, when we unite as a family, a synergy is created that allows each of us to do more because we are doing it together. Collectively, we embrace the reason for our existence. When we invest in each other, we fulfill our purpose just as we do when we invest in our clients and beyond. Every time we use what we have been given to show love to the world, we fulfill our purpose.
3. We are Creators
Each member of the BLVR family is a creator. We create value, service, relationships, and belief. We share a deep commitment to our areas of expertise (branding, design, development, management) and one another as our collective talents merge to craft solutions for our clients. Our job is to cultivate this creativity, continually looking for ways to do what we do more efficiently and more effectively. Through the use and growth of our individual creativity, we increase the value of what we offer one another, our clients, and the world. Our goal for each client is Brand Belief, the quality of that Brand Belief is directly proportional to the quality of creativity.
Our Code of Existence
Our Code of Existence is a critical element of BLVR family culture. This code defines how we interact with one another, how we behave in life, and the culture we are determined to build—a unique environment with the highest harmony, peace, and profit. BLVR’s Code of Existence is how we interact with each other and our customers, without the need for rules, forms, and limited human resources, etc. We simply expect everyone to be self-directed in the highest calling of personal responsibility. Act in the best interest of everyone else, us your brothers and sisters, yourself, and our customers. We serve and create daily with people who know how to make high-quality decisions that respect and enhance the people around them and the Business. We have a simple code that guides us:
Live a life of undivided integrity
- Always demonstrate a positive attitude
- Consider other people’s interests more important than their own
- Don’t settle for anything less than excellence
Our Cultural Requirements
We are passionate about our culture; cultivating and protecting it is non-negotiable. When seeking to add to our BLVR family, a cultural fit is just as important as the skillsets and education an individual possesses.
- We are aware that our behavior speaks to what we believe
- We are authentic, understanding, and reliable
- We are driven to help others
- We always think big
- We are willing to be vulnerable
- We have passion and compassion
- We value diversity in people and thinking
- We are not afraid to make mistakes
- We are proactive, requiring little direction to take action
- We are committed to helping each other develop personally and professionally
- We love coffee, eating meals together, and a good party
- We are passionate about the work we do and the people we serve
Benefits of Working at BLVR
BLVR is a great place to work and we’re determined to constantly make it better.
The benefits of joining our team are vast. Here are a few:
Make A Difference
We love to support great causes and help others who are in need. We provide opportunities for team members to get involved and make an impact.
To enhance the quality of life of our team members, we offer company-sponsored health, dental, and vision benefits.
We support families and offer flexible work schedules to ensure that team members with kids always excel in their primary role—being an amazing parent.
We like to have fun at BLVR. Bocce Ball competitions, monthly chef-catered meals, and baking competitions are just some of the fun times we enjoy together.
We offer a competitive salary, a 2% annual cost of living salary increase, and bonus opportunities.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off for all major holidays and 10 days personal leave time (first year) with 1 additional day added for each year of employment.
A Place To Grow
We love to invest in your development because when you grow, BLVR grows with you. Want to take a course or attend a conference—it’s on us.
The Best Gear
What computer setup do you prefer…laptop or desktop? Choose the gear that will equip you to make the greatest impact.
Large or small, we love our four-legged friends and consider them as part of the family.