- On a mission to mitigate risk, brands have overcompensated by crafting their CX from the outside in — perfecting operational mechanics first and retrofitting the brand second, like a cosmetic fix.
- When you put a function at the core of a customer’s experience, you lose the ability for consumers to connect with the heart and soul of the brand. A function-first mentality may seem trendy with new technology, but it’s leading brands into a human deficit, producing cold and emotionless customer experiences.
- People respond best when brands communicate messages that relate to their emotions. People won’t always remember what a brand does or says, but they will remember how those interactions made them feel.
- CX is an opportunity to foster an emotional connection by showing your brand’s core purpose in action. It’s the perfect way to communicate your values and mission.
- Belief-led CX or HX gives brands an authentic compass to live out their “why”, foster emotions to build loyalty, and drive the industry forward by setting higher standards among competitors.